The situation with the current CoVid-19 pandemic is changing almost daily. Now more than ever we need to be proactive to prevent the spread of this dangerous virus.
For the most vulnerable in our community, it has never been so important for us all to step up; but it’s also a time of fear and uncertainty for many.
The Australian government has saidhealth.gov.au (advice for Coronavirus)
“Everyone can slow the spread of COVID-19 by washing their hands frequently, covering their coughs, putting tissues straight into a bin, avoiding touching their eyes, nose and mouth, cleaning regularly used objects and surfaces and ventilating their home or workspace”
Access these guidelines for the general public on the Co-Vid19 website here.
Our cleaners are all trained to ensure that social distancing requirements are met. We use high grade, commercial disinfectant to kill germs and viruses on hard surfaces.
If you are an employer in a workplace environment, medical centre or other essential service, it’s important that you consider the following:
- Do you have adequate resources available to try and ensure the safety of employees?
- Are there adequate cleaning supplies available?
- Can bins be emptied daily
- Are high touch surfaces* being cleaning regularly and safely with disinfectant?
- Bathrooms and toilets must be cleaned thoroughly daily or more often with adequate paper towels for single-use drying. Bins here should be emptied daily.
- Is there a cleaning schedule for Shared offices, desks and Reception areas?
*high touch surfaces include banisters, lift buttons, keyboards, door handles, drawers, staff room appliances, photocopiers, tabletops, light switches, taps, cash registers and Eftpos machines, computer touch screens, mobile devices, chairs and bed rails
Ways you can minimise risk include:
- Propping doors open so that door handles do not need to be touched
- Adding additional bins to workspaces so that tissues etc do not end up on the floor
- Ensuring that adequate social distancing is in place
- Providing staff with disinfectant and/or disinfectant wipes/sanitizer
- Increasing cleaning to include daily professional disinfectant cleaning
- Ensure food is not shared and use disposable cups where possible for coffee/tea, and
- Ensure that dishwashers are put on the hot cycle
Things you can do in the home:
- Social distancing is important even within the home
- Regular disinfecting of hard surfaces
- Separating towels and washing towels and clothes daily
- Avoid too much handling of food items. Wash and store fresh food items as quickly as possible when purchased.
- Daily cleaning with disinfectant
- If someone is sick, isolate them to one bedroom and where possible have separate bathrooms. Consider removing any soft furnishings if the person is coughing and sneezing a lot.
We are here to help remove fear and improve your safety around the home and office.
We care about our clients, and want to see everyone survive these challenging times in the best possible spirits.
What we provide:
- Office, Medical, Aged Care and Child Care cleaning
- Domestic Disinfectant Cleaning
- Airbnb Disinfectant cleaning
- Excellence in providing high quality, commercial grade disinfectant cleans with no consumer contact
- Attention to high use, high touch areas
- Exterior window cleans (no contact with client) to help provide a brighter outlook for residents
- Damp mopping over dry mopping with disinfectant cleaning
- Staff will be provided with disposable gloves for single use as well as P2 grade masks and eye shields. The health and wellbeing of our employees is foremost.
We have the experience and know how to help you create a cleaner and safer environment for your employees and family.
Contact us now for a free quote or to book your clean.
It’s never been more important to have a clean environment than right now.
Call 0417 379 181